Yamaha WaveVenture/XL1200 '98/XL700/XL760 '98-04 Traction Mat Kit
The current production time on Hydro-Turf seat covers, chin pads, and upholstery cover kits is 2-7 business days. Production time on Hydro-Turf traction mat kits is 2-4 weeks. Choosing expedited shipping methods only affects the time in transit; it does not shorten the number of days until your order ships out. These items are not included in our Free Shipping program.
Freshen up those mats on your Yamaha WaveVenture, XL1200 '98, XL700 & XL760 '98-04 with a new Hydro-Turf mat kit. With superior traction grooves, excellent durability, a cool custom look and a great price these mat kits are a must-have!
Yamaha WaveVenture, XL1200 '98, XL700 & XL760 '98-04 traction mat kits are available in several groove styles such as our most popular cut groove, as well as several custom choices including; cut diamond, molded diamond, and our new two-tone style. All mat kits are available in several different color choices and offered in the original style, which requires the use of contact adhesive to install or the new 3M PSA Peel & Stick Design. When you choose this option your mat kit arrives to you with 3M adhesive already applied to the mat, all you do is peel & stick! No glue mess to deal with and provides a clean professional looking installation.
PWC mats with self-adhesive come standard with the Hydro-Turf oval logo. Mats without self-adhesive come with the traditional Hydro-Turf die-cut logo.
What is Pressure-sensitive Adhesive (PSA)? Pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) adhere to most surfaces with very slight pressure and are often based on non-cross linked rubber adhesives, acrylics, or polyurethanes. Pressure-sensitive adhesives form viscoelastic bonds that are aggressively and permanently tacky which adhere without the need of more than a finger or hand pressure and does not require activation by water, solvent, or heat. Hydro-Turf offers many products with and without PSA. Hydro-Turf products with PSA are easy to apply, look professionally installed, are durable and long-lasting. A PSA-ready Hydro-Turf product is recommended for easy installation. Many types of "do-it-yourself" adhesives require pressure, solvent activation, and heat to apply. Our mats do not require special installation just peel, align, apply, and you're ready to go!
Note: Only uninstalled black cut-groove mat kits are eligible for return or exchange. All other mat kits are considered custom and not eligible for return, credit, or exchange. Color choices with marked a * may fade under prolonged exposure to the sun. There is no warranty on mat kits with colors marked with a *. The colors shown on this page may appear to be lighter or darker than they actually are. Color swatches can be sent to you upon request prior to placing your order.
Fits The Following Models:
- 1995 Yamaha WaveVenture 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1996 Yamaha WaveVenture 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1996 Yamaha WaveVenture 1100 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1997 Yamaha WaveVenture 1100 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1997 Yamaha WaveVenture 760 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1998 Yamaha WaveVenture 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1998 Yamaha XL 760 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1999 Yamaha XL 760 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1998 Yamaha XL 1200 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 1999 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 2000 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 2001 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 2002 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 2003 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit
- 2004 Yamaha XL 700 Gunwale Traction Mat Kit