Stomper F6 6-Wheel Beach Dolly
PLEASE NOTE: This item ships in 3-4 oversized heavy packages and our shopping cart system may not calculate the shipping correctly. If the shipping cost is different than the estimated shipping cost our site shows we will contact you prior to processing the order for approval. Shipping on this item to the lower 48 Contiguous United States ranges from $155.00 - $260.00. This item is not included in "Free Shipping" offer.
Now available exclusively through Atlantic Jet Sports The Ultra 6-Wheel PWC Beach Dolly for your Yamaha, Sea Doo, Kawasaki, Polaris and Honda watercraft.
The Atlantic Jet Sports 6-wheel Beach Dolly utilizes oversized heavy duty aluminum frame making it the most rugged and robust unit of it's kind. The huge 21x12 slick balloon style tires distribute the load of today’s heavy PWC better by maximizing the flotation to stay on top of sand and other soft surfaces. In addition to the exceptionally strong aluminum frame this unit also features our new heavy duty "Black Series Composite Rims" with high capacity metallic bushings, solid stainless steel axles, stainless steel hardware, solid poly bunks to avoid carpet wear, adjustable bunk spacing to fit all popular models of PWC, and a rugged 1300 lb rated winch. Optional low speed towing coupler kits are available.
Specifications Of The 6-Wheel Beach Dolly:
- Overall Length: 116” - Longest Position or 107” Shortest Position (w/o towing hitch kit option. Tow hitch kit option adds 19").
- Overall Width: 68” - Outside to Outside of Tire.
- Height: 22” - bunk height for easy transfer to/from a trailer (and a comfortable work height too!).
- Bunk Spacing: Predrilled to allow you to position bunks at 11” or 17”. You can modify easily with hand drill for more precision fit.
- Bunk Length: 51” - Overall Bunk Length.
- Weight Capacity: 1,600 Pounds.
- Dolly Weight: 215 lbs.
- Easy to assemble.
- UPS Shippable in 3 boxes.
Used By Emergency Management and Beach Patrols:
NOTE: 21" x 12" balloon soft sand tires are slick version which move better on the sand than knobby version shown in some pictures above.