Aqua Cart 4-Play Beach Dolly
NOTE: ALL DOLLIES ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
PLEASE NOTE: This item ships in 2 oversized heavy packages and our shopping cart system may not calculate the shipping correctly. If the shipping cost is different than the estimated shipping cost our site shows we will contact you prior to processing the order for approval. Shipping on this item to the lower 48 Contiguous United States ranges from $138.00 - $190.00. This item is not included in "Free Shipping" offer.
The Aqua Cart 4-Play Beach Dolly includes the deluxe winch kit and features a non-corrosive composite rims with replaceable bushings. The 18" x 9.5" standard tires are recommended for use on hard packed surfaces while the optional 21" x 12" tires are perfect for soft sand applications. Unit disassembles for compact storage - no tools required. Watercraft can be easily loaded directly from land with the included winch, or in the water. They also work well transferring watercraft to and from trailers. We recommend the optional extension kit when using with 4-stroke watercraft. Extension kit moves the handle 9" forward allowing the larger 4-stroke watercraft to position the weight over the wheels. Wheel rims are now black in color.
- Height: 22" tall bunks (with sand tires).
- Length: Adjustable 95-107" long (116" Long with 4-stroke extension).
- Width: 44" wide.
- Weight Capacity: 1200 pounds.
- Aqua Cart Beach Cart 4-Stroke Handle Extension - This extension will push the handle out 9" away from the axle to accommodate a heavier PWC with a 4 stroke motor. This will allow the PWC to slid onto the cart further. It does include a stainless steel lockpin.
- Aqua Cart 4-Play Beach Cart Towing Hitch Kit - These hitch kits allow you to pull the cart easier at a low speed. The 2" coupler is a strong Class 2 coupler rated at 3500 lbs. The 1 7/8 coupler has a 2000 lb. weight capacity.
- Aqua Cart Coupler Mounted Hitch - This is a great addition to your 4-Play when using a winch to pull the cart. The aluminum frame telescopes into the front of the handle. A bolt (which does come with the mount) connects to a winch hook. Then you have a secure point to pull the cart into a trailer, up a beach dune, etc.
- Aqua Cart 4-Play Handle Stand - This handle stand is ideal to support a 4-Play handle when transporting in a trailer. This allows you to tie-down the front of the cart while giving another support point. The assembly telescopes into the front of the handle and does include a wire lock pin. The plate on the bottom allows you to drill holes to mount to the floor if desired.
The Aqua Cart 4-Play Beach Dolly Now Includes The Heavy Duty Metallic Wheel Bushings our new heavy duty "Black Series Composite Rims" At No Extra Charge.
Watch the AquaCart 4-Play Load and Unload Video.