Aqua Cart 2-Wheel Beach Blaster Beach Dolly
NOTE: ALL DOLLIES ARE CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
PLEASE NOTE: This item ships in 1 oversized heavy package and our shopping cart system may not calculate the shipping correctly. If the shipping cost is different than the estimated shipping cost our site shows we will contact you prior to processing the order for approval. Shipping on this item to the lower 48 Contiguous United States ranges from $52.00 - $95.00. This item is not included in "Free Shipping" offer.
The Aqua Cart Beach Blaster 2-wheel Beach Dolly features non-corrosive composite rims with replaceable bushings. The 18" x 9.5" standard tires are recommended for use on hard packed surfaces while the optional 21" x 12" tires are perfect for soft sand applications. Unit disassembles for compact storage - no tools required. *Dolly is shown with optional pieces available for purchase separately and are that are not included with basic dolly.
Beach Blaster Dimensions:
- Height 18" Tall Bunks.
- Length: Adjustable From 68-77" Long.
- Width: 49" wide with 18" Turf Tires or 51" wide with 21" Sand tires.
- Weight Capacity: 750lb.
- Aqua Cart Beach Cart Towing Hitch Kit - These hitch kits allow you to pull the cart easier at a low speed. The 2" coupler is a strong Class 2 coupler rated at 3500 lbs. The 1 7/8 coupler has a 2000 lb. weight capacity.
- Aqua Cart Front Wheel Option - This front wheel helps when bringing a cart up into a trailer. It will raise the handle giving clearance with the ramp. It includes a stainless steel wire lock pin as well as a 13" pneumatic tire assembly.
- Aqua Cart Handle Stand Option - This handle stand is ideal to support a 4-Play handle when transporting in a trailer. This allows you to tie-down the handle assembly of the cart while giving the underneath side a support point. The assembly telescopes into the front of the handle and does include a wire lock pin. The 3x3" flat plate on the bottom allows you to drill holes to mount to the floor if desired.
- Aqua Cart Winch Coupler Kit Option - This is a great addition to your 4-Play when using a winch to pull the cart. The aluminum frame telescopes into the front of the handle. The mount comes with a stainless steel lock pin and a bolt to connect to a winch hook or rope. Then you have a secure point to pull the cart into a trailer, up a beach dune, etc.