Rule Bilge Pump 500 GPH - Manual
500 GPH manual bilge pump removes water from the engine compartment. Runs continuously when switched on. Compact design allows it to fit in tight spaces. Easy installation. Equipped with gasoline-resistant strainer base and 30" wire leads. NON-AUTOMATIC.
The New Bilge Pump Design Include:
- Rule pumps are tested to the highest standard, achieving r ated performance at 12V vs 13.6V
- Higher Flow – optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) – provides added protection for pump and vessel
- Back Flow Prevention - reduces the amount of water leftover in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
- Hidden Air Vents in the Body – helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
- Threaded Discharge - easier installation, easier maintenance
Height: 3.9" (99mm)
NOTE WHEN USING WITH BILGE PUMP BRACKET: The Rule 25DA bilge pump has a slightly different strainer base than the previously available (and now-discontinued) Rule 25D bilge pump and may not fit all bilge pump brackets. The Blowsion and R&D Racing Bilge Pump Brackets will fit both the original 25D Rule Bilge Pump and the 25DA Rule Bilge Pump.
NOTE: We suggest using an on/off switch with this bilge pump so that it can be shut off when the watercraft is not in use.