Kawasaki Jet Pump Housing Relining
As an option to replacing your Kawasaki, Yamaha or Honda Jet Ski Pump due to a worn or damaged liner Atlantic Jet Sports now offers relining of your existing Kawasaki Jet Pump. This option gets your existing pump back in working condition at a fraction of the cost of a brand new OEM Kawasaki Jet Pump. Don't replace it, reline it!
Please Note: Service includes removal of your old worn pump liner and installation of a new stainless liner. Vein sections are not repaired or welded and price does not include bearings or seals. During the relining process the bearings & seals need to be removed & will not be reusable. You will need new jet pump bearings and seals which are sold separately. This item is not included in our Free Shipping program.
- Kawasaki 650 Jet Ski (All) - Service Number 003-800 - $235.00
- Kawasaki 750 Jet Ski (All Except ZXi) - Service Number 003-801 - $220.00
- Kawasaki 750 ZXi Jet Ski - Service Number 003-802 - $220.00
- Kawasaki 900 Jet Ski - Service Number 003-803 - $220.00
- Kawasaki 1100 Jet Ski - Service Number 003-804 - $220.00
- Kawasaki Ultra 250 12F/15F Jet Ski - Service Number 003-805 - $275.00
- Yamaha 1100 & 1200 - Early Models - Service Number 003-806 - $185.00
- 1200 - Late Models - Service Number 003-807 - $210.00
- All Models - Service Number 003-808 - $275.00
Please contact us for details and to arrange for this service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jet Ski Kawasaki Jet Pump Housing Relining - Atlantic Jet Sports Waverunner Jetski Engines, Parts & Accessories