Tiny Tach Standard Tachometer & Hour Meter
The newest generation Tiny-Tach meter can be mounted in the desired location using either sheet metal screws or by using double sided tape. For best results when using tape, be sure to clean off any dirt, grease and oil from the desired mounting location using a suitable solvent such as denatured alcohol. When the engine is started, the display will indicate the RPM of the engine. When the engine is shut down, the display will switch to run time, initially in minutes and then switching to hours once the total reaches 60 minutes.
• All new standard Tiny Tach
• Works on 2 and 3 cylinder motors.
• RPM reading adjustable from 1 spark per 2 revolutions to 8 sparks
• RPM display from 1 to 19,000 update time ½ second
• Hour meter records total actual running time on your engine
• Job timer can be reset to record run time for record keeping
• 6ft. coax cable transmits signal without EMF interference
• 1 Antenna cable winds around your spark plug wire to give you the
RPM reading – clean and simple to attach. Signal strength can be
controlled by the antenna wire
• Water resistant